YOU make every difference. It is through our joint efforts that change can truly occur. The gifts of your time, talents, and general contributions make outreach efforts possible. Please feel free to contact me via e-mail if you or your organization would like to become involved in furthering psychoeducation projects that benefit our local community and beyond. I strive to offer low-cost groups and workshops for members of the community, yet so much more needs to be done! You can surely make a difference by volunteering in many ways! As well, there are many specific areas in which to participate and contribute (such as domestic violence, women's services, men's services, teen services, children's services, eating disorders, nutritional education, suicide education and prevention, and anger management. No portion of any gift is used for administrative costs; all donations directly fund education and supportive services. Of course, if you would like to become involved in an area that is outside my range of services, I will be delighted to work with you to find a particular organization or agency that will best benefit from your unique gifts.
If you are considering becoming involved, please feel free to e-mail me regarding any of the following:
* Acting as a workshop leader or co-leader in your area of expertise.
* Becoming involved in creating educational programs to benefit children in our schools.
* Donations of time or products to support various programs for children, adolescents, or adults.
* Your company becoming involved in sponsoring an event, workshop, or educational event.
* Offering your gifts to a favored cause through one of our many fine local organizations already in existence.